The Euromoney East Africa Conference 2019
The Euromoney East Africa Conference will return to Nairobi on Wednesday 29 May 2019. Now in its third year, the event will analyse the progress that Kenya and East Africa have made by continuing to embrace innovative and disruptive technology as a tool for financial inclusion. Proudly co-hosted with Central Bank of Kenya, the conference will focus on the emergence of new business models and technologies; and the reinvention of financial services.
Confirmed Keynote Speaker: Dr. Patrick Njoroge, Governor, Central Bank of Kenya
The conference brings together over 300 key players in the fintech space – governments, regulators, banks, payment providers and innovators – in one room, to discuss:
- Why do financial services need reinventing and what are the drivers for reinvention?
- Can innovation also be exclusive?
- Regional trends in regulation: A conversation with central banks representatives and innovators.
- The role of women in innovation and finance. How can women drive innovation?
- The opportunities for innovation: A look at fintech and disruptive entities i.e. start-ups, ICT & tech companies, social media, internet platforms, e-retailers, and financial infrastructure companies.